surely big feet
what else is long?
long hair, perhaps?
- me and the 6 yr old I'm babysitting: *watching a study in pink*
- 6 yr old: are they best friends?
- me: yes
- 6 yr old: they don't look like best friends.
- me: really? what do they look like?
- 6 yr old: boyfriends.
- me: ...really?
- 6 yr old: yes. they're in love. that old lady thinks so.
- me: *internally screaming*
- Me when reading something for class: I don't know why we're reading this. The curtains are blue because the store probably caught on fire and all they had left was blue.
- Me when reading something for fun: Ah, so the author uses irony and ties together seemlingly random elements to create defamilization and humor.
to any of my followers that find me intimidating:
- I’m more scared of you than you are of me.
do you ever get the urge that you really want to be friends with someone like you see them and you just KNOW you’d get on with them but instead you just watch them live from a distance
I went over, nobody was home.
if you’re unicorn or cat, you’re gonna love this blog.
a moment of silence for all the teenage couples who compare themselves to Romeo and Juliet